Behind the Lens: Robbie Sell
28 Jun, 2009
Behind each lens is a photographer with a story to tell; a story that comes out in photos that showcase their passion, history and life. One of those stories is Robbie Sell, ex-pro rider turned photographer who isn’t afraid to step up after the shots are taken.
For many of us, we see snowboarding experiences through those lens when we flip through magazines but we only see a fraction of the story. Now photographers are online, offering their lives for all of us to see and become fans of by following them.
Robbie Sell is just one of those photographers offering up his life through the lens with various outlets online. He’s also been featured on Yobeat many times with his photography, fighting skills and riding skills.
To see more from Robbie Sell, here’s the goods on enjoying his work or just plain stalking him.
- Flickr: The photos that don’t make the mags tell the story better in flickr.
- Twitter: It’s good for stalking
- Myspace: He wants to meet you and your friends.
- robbiesell.com: Check his work, hire him and get to talk to him.
- Blog: It’s got the good stories of what goes on behind the scenes.
TWS Robbie Sell Photography Collection