The Best High 5 Video Contest!
15 Mar, 2010
High 5’s in snowboarding are the best way to end a day, whether it was stomping that trick in the park or getting the best powder turns of your life. High 5’s are so popular they’ve made it into thousands of snowboard videos around the world, they continue to bring out the fun in snowboarding and that’s what we want to see!
The crew at Pow Gloves are offering up a pair of POW High 5 gloves for the best high 5 video that you can give us! Here’s your chance to show off your high 5 skills and ultimate high 5’er Pat Milbery will pick the best high 5 video to take home their own high 5 gloves.
The contest will run till March 28th so you have two weeks to get in your video submission for a chance to win these gloves. Make sure you read the steps and we are stoked to see you get your high 5 on!
Steps to win the High 5 Glove:
1. We want to see your best high 5! Whether it’s snowboarding, bro brahing it with your friends, smacking one to your dog…whatever your best high 5 is…show it off in a video
2. Keep the video less than 3 minutes long in length and post it to youtube or vimeo.
3. Leave a comment with your name, email address and the link to your high 5 video.
4. You must submit your comment with a link to the video by March 28th at exactly 11:59pm/midnight-ish. That gives you two weeks to create your best high 5 on video!
5. POW Glove Pro Snowboarder and high 5 enthusiast Pat Milbery is going to be the judge of the best high 5 and will select a winner from the videos.