Chemical Storm Snowboard Giveaway
10 Jan, 2011
Last year I had the opportunity to try out and review a Chemical Storm snowboard; a board that captured a lot of attention on the mountain with the graphics and shape. Now the Australian based snowboard company has a new model coming out, the Octorocker Skullteeth, and one of my lucky readers will now get their hands on this very rare limited edition snowboard. All it takes is some creativity and taking the time to use the items involved to get creative with. This contest is open to US Residents only…sorry rest of the world!
About the Snowboard
All hail Skullteeth: the fruit of the Skullteeth vine. The vine runs underground—underneath the whole world—and connects each Skullteeth board and rider to their most extreme adventures past and future. Mundane existence doesn’t stand a chance. By way of the blood-red vine, when you possess Skullteeth you are forever linked to peak and park. Just look at your board, and you’re back up there, ready to ride. Ready to rock the teeth in your skull!
Behold: The Octorocker emerges from the primordial snow and begins its tentacled journey toward peak and park. So eloquently it glides—despite its darker instincts. With its vigorous rocker camber, angryoctagonal-shaped nose and tail, and beastly carbon tentacle along its topside, the Octorocker board is exclusive to CHEMICAL STORM. Indeed, it planes so effortlessly, but the Octorocker’s rocker camber is bred for cranking powder turns, hitting kickers, and jibbing. Its angryoctagonal nose and tail allow for aggressive progress through varied conditions at either peak or park. Finally, the carbon tentacle strip gives you monster pop when you need it most.
Steps to win the Chemical Storm Octorocker Skullteeth Snowboard:
1. Get creative! Your entry must incorporate these 5 items in it!
2. The 5 items are: Chemical Storm Logo (found here), part of or whole Skullteeth Image (found here), for the remaining 3 items you must use or show at least 3 words from the about the snowboard description above. Extra points if you incorporate Australia into the creativity. Email me email@example.com if you need high-res images.
For example: You could create an image of you hitting kickers (2 words) while getting powder turns (2 words) while escaping a tentacle (1 word) of an octopus with the logos in the background (logos!) and a kangaroo (Australian bonus) getting in the way.
2. Create an image/video/whatever you want using everything in #1 and upload to a hosting site like photobucket/vimeo/whatever.
3. Leave a comment that says you want to win the snowboard with your name, email address and the link to your entry.
4. You must leave a comment with your entry by midnight (PST) on Thursday, January 20. I’ll select and announce a winner on Friday, January 21.
5. Whoever wins will get the snowboard and a Chemical Storm goodie bag shipped to them!