Win Mt Baldy Lift Tickets Giveaway!
03 Mar, 2011
One of Southern California’s secret gems is Mt Baldy boasting to be the largest and steepest ski area in so-cal with 26 runs spanning 3 mountains and a peak elevation of 8600 feet. I’ve only heard about the powder turns and natural terrain at Mt Baldy making it a resort I’d like to try out someday. Before I do however, the fine crew at skiforfree have offered up Mt Baldy lift tickets to my readers in two contests (this is the first one, so don’t fret!). Here’s your chance to try out this mountain, shred some lines and do it for FREE!
Steps to win the first round of Mt Baldy Lift Tickets:
1. It’s easy, just look up the miles to Mt Baldy from where you live. For me, I have 306 miles to Mt Baldy.
2. Leave a comment with the miles to Mt Baldy from where you live and make sure to use your correct email address.
3. Everyone who enters a comment will be entered to win the lift tickets and the winner will be drawn at random. Please only one entry per person.
4. The contest will go till Saturday, March 5th at midnight and a winner will be announced on Sunday, March 6th.
5. The winner will win two Mt Baldy lift tickets mailed to you with shayboarder.com stickers. You’ll have to reserve one day in advance. The tickets are valid through the 2010-2011 season and expire on June 1, 2011.
Also in case you want discounted tickets to Mt Baldy, Mt High or June Mountain (coming soon to the site), you can go to skiforfree.com and use the promo code (Shay) to get a hookup on tickets!