Footbed Friday: Shredsoles
11 Nov, 2011
When it comes to keeping your feet comfortable on the mountain, footbeds are the most important accessory to your snowboard boots. Sure you put them in your boots all winter and forget about them but they make your winter last longer with better foot protection.
Every couple weeks I’ll be throwing a Footbed Friday into the Friday giveaway contests with random sizes. To enter the contest, read the directions below and leave your comment by midnight tonight. I’ll announce the winners in this post tomorrow morning. Since today is a great date (11/11/11), I’ll be giving away three sets of footbeds!
The Shredsole features ShWedge™ taper that gives better performance by realigning ankles, knees, and hips to natural and balanced riding posture. DuraShred™ Foam naturally molds to your foot.
Steps to win the Shredsoles:
1. Leave a comment (with your correct email address) that says your snowboard boot size and whether it’s men’s/women’s.
2. You have till midnight tonight, November 11 to enter for this footbed.
3. All the comments that match the random size I’m giving away will be written down and one winner will be randomly drawn from a bowl or kitchen pot ( you know like the lottery).
4. There will be three winners for today’s giveaway!
5. The winners will be announced in this blog post tomorrow during the day.
Thanks to Shredsoles for being part of Footbed Friday!